A 45-year-old man identified as Bolaji Ajasa has appeared before a magistrate’s court in Okitipupa, Ondo State for attempting to touch a hawker, Ajoke Ibisanmi’s breast.
Ajasa is also standing trial on a charge of unlawful assault before Magistrate Banji Ayeomoni. According to the prosecutor, Inspector Zedekiah Orogbemi, the accused on February 21 assaulted the complainant by punching her at a construction site at new Ayeka in Okitipupa.
It was gathered that fracas ensued when the hawker refused Ajasa’s attempt to touch one of her breasts and other parts of her body.
Ajasa, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge levelled against him. The magistrate granted him bail in the sum of N30,000 and a surety in like sum. The case was adjourned until March 29, 2018 for further hearing.
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019