Amber Rose, 34, has finally reacted to the split rumours between herself and her 25-year-old rapper boyfriend, 21 Savage, after they unfollowed each other on Instagram.
According to the curvy model who has been dating 21 Savage for almost year, she is not calling herself “single” yet just that she’s currently having issues with her man and hopes
they work things out.
“Am I single?” Rose said on REAL 92.3 L.A.’s Big Boy Neighborhood on Friday. “To be in a relationship in general is very difficult. To be famous and in a relationship is even more difficult because you have, like, teams and people and everybody feeding ya’ll both stuff and then you wind up arguing about things that you wouldn’t usually argue about. But I love him. I really love him. I miss him. I think about him every day.”
“But to say that I’m single—I can’t say that I’m single because in my heart, I still love him,” she said. “For me to say I’m single means I want to go out and find something else, like I’m ready to mingle, and I’m not. My heart is still with him. So, hopefully we can work it out but if we can’t, the love is still there so, you know, we’ll hopefully be able to be friends.”
- DCLM Daily Manna 24 March 2019- Pyrrhic Or Permanent Victory? March 23, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 24 March 2019 – The Endless Love of God March 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 24 March 2019 – Obey Today March 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 March 2019 – Singing in the Spirit March 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 March 2019 – The Word Prospers March 23, 2019