Arnold Schwarzenegger, 70, has undergone emergency open-heart surgery after a failed valve replacement procedure.
Sources close to the Terminator actor said he went to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Thursday to have a scheduled catheter valve replacement. The former governor of California developed complications during the risky procedure, leading to an emergency open-heart surgery that reportedly lasted several hours.
As of today, his condition following the operation was described as stable.
Harrysong hospitalized after food poisoning in Ghana
Nigerian singer, Harrysong has been hospitalized after food poisoning in Ghana. Harrysong who is currently in Ghana has been hospitalized...
Zodwa Wabantu says her fiancee will take her surname after marriage
Popular South African pantless dancer, Zodwa Wabantu has revealed that her fiance, Ntobeko Linda will bear her surname after they...
Censor Board set up panels to analyse Bobrisky’s new movie and may ban it
The National Film and Video Censors Board has set up three panels to analyse a new movie starring popular Nigerian...
Game of Thrones finale draws staggering 19.3 million viewers
The finale of “Game of Thrones” drew a staggering 19.3 million viewers in the US Sunday evening, cementing the fantasy...
- Burkina Faso church attack: Three confirmed dead May 26, 2019
- Juventus deny rumours of Guardiola swoop May 26, 2019
- Four escape death in Owerri collapsed building May 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 May 2019 – God Wants You Well May 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 May 2019 – A Living Memorial of Kindness May 26, 2019