SPORTS – Bayern Munich CEO, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, has insisted that Robert Lewandowski will definitely remain with the club next season.
Lewandowski is under contract until 2021 and has scored 32 goals this season.
Last month, the Poland striker hired agent Pini Zahavi, renewing speculation that he could be preparing his exit, with Real Madrid his most likely destination.
“It’s well known that I like to make a bet every now and again.
“I’ll gladly take the bet that Robert is 100 percent playing for Bayern Munich next season.
“Robert is an extremely important member of our team and, perhaps, the best striker in Europe,” Rummenigge told Kicker.
Rummenigge also claimed there were parallels to 10 years ago, when Bayern reportedly turned down Chelsea’s offer of €65million and Jose Bosingwa for Franck Ribery.
“I like to recall 2008, when we received what was an amazing offer at the time for Ribery.
“From that moment on, the football world knew that nobody can buy a Bayern Munich player against our will,” he added.
- DCLM Daily Manna 24 March 2019- Pyrrhic Or Permanent Victory? March 23, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 24 March 2019 – The Endless Love of God March 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 24 March 2019 – Obey Today March 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 March 2019 – Singing in the Spirit March 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 March 2019 – The Word Prospers March 23, 2019