Billy Graham March 5, 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: The Life of a Servant
Key Verse: So he went and did according unto the word of the Lord . . . — 1 Kings 17:5
Message: As messengers of God, we will often lead lonely lives. “All men forsook me,” said Paul. It is a price we have to pay; there is a loneliness in the Gospel. Yet you will not be alone, because you will be ministered to by the Spirit of God, as Elijah was ministered to at the brook Cherith. Billy Graham March 5, 2018 Daily Devotional. A true messenger lives a burdened life. If he is the Lord’s vessel, he carries in his heart a burden for souls none can share but those who know it firsthand.
Prayer for the day: Just as Your Spirit took care of Elijah, I know I am not alone in Your service, almighty God.
God bless you for reading Billy Graham March 5, 2018 Daily Devotional – The Life of a Servant
- DCLM Daily Manna 24 March 2019- Pyrrhic Or Permanent Victory? March 23, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 24 March 2019 – The Endless Love of God March 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 24 March 2019 – Obey Today March 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 March 2019 – Singing in the Spirit March 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 March 2019 – The Word Prospers March 23, 2019