A member of the House of Representatives, Umar Baba Jibril, has died. Aged 58 years, Jibril, a three time member of the house, died after a brief illness in Abuja.
He was until his death, the Deputy Majority Leader of the house. He was also a former speaker of the Kogi state house of assembly.
He represented Lokoja/Kogi Federal constituency in the House of Representatives.
Jibril sponsored the controversial non-governmental organisation regulatory commission bill.
May his soul rest in peace, Amen.
Harrysong hospitalized after food poisoning in Ghana
Nigerian singer, Harrysong has been hospitalized after food poisoning in Ghana. Harrysong who is currently in Ghana has been hospitalized...
Zodwa Wabantu says her fiancee will take her surname after marriage
Popular South African pantless dancer, Zodwa Wabantu has revealed that her fiance, Ntobeko Linda will bear her surname after they...
Censor Board set up panels to analyse Bobrisky’s new movie and may ban it
The National Film and Video Censors Board has set up three panels to analyse a new movie starring popular Nigerian...
Game of Thrones finale draws staggering 19.3 million viewers
The finale of “Game of Thrones” drew a staggering 19.3 million viewers in the US Sunday evening, cementing the fantasy...
- Juventus deny rumours of Guardiola swoop May 26, 2019
- Four escape death in Owerri collapsed building May 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 May 2019 – God Wants You Well May 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 May 2019 – A Living Memorial of Kindness May 26, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 27 May 2019 – Damned By Disobedience May 26, 2019