BBNAIJA 2018 – Evicted housemate, Ifu Ennada has highlighted reason she was evicted from the ongoing reality television show.
Recounting her time on the reality show, Ennada said her refusal to cultivate relationships with fellow housemates led to her exit.
Speaking with African Magic, Ennada also said she enjoyed her partnership with Leo who was also evicted, on Sunday.
Ennada said, “The strategic partnership I enjoyed the most was with Leo because with him I won the Pepsi roc-da-mat challenge and the Heritage Bank competition.
“Aside strategic partnership I would have chosen Teddy A because he’s very real and we connected on several levels.
“What I realized about the game is that you need relationships to move forward.
“As much as I’m like a one-man Army, I felt like If I had gotten more involved with people or even faked relationships I would probably have continued.”
Recall that Ennada, alongside, Leo were on Sunday evicted from the ongoing show.
Speaking after she was evicted, Ennada gave a reason for not cultivating romantic relationship while on BBNaija 2018.
According to her, she decided not to be in a relationship this year but can only kiss a guy and move on.
- Burna Boy and Stefflon Don in new loved up video February 17, 2019
- Pope defrocks Cardinal Theodore McCarrick over sex abuse allegations February 17, 2019
- BBNaija’s Khloe offers accommodation to stranded youth corpers around Lekki February 17, 2019
- Don’t vote for Buhari, he looks sick – Afia Schwarzenegger tells Nigerians February 17, 2019
- Man fights PHCN official with machete over light disconnection in Lagos (Watch Video) February 17, 2019