The Wisconsin father who in 2015 attempted to sell his 4-year-old daughter online for sex, has been sentenced to serve 60 years in prison.
The Harris County District Attorney’s office confirmed on Friday that Andrew Turley, 30, was sentenced in Harris County, Texas after being convicted for trafficking of a child and compelling prostitution of someone under the age of 18,
In a statement released to PEOPLE, Harris County District Attorney Kim K. Ogg said Turley was caught after an undercover Houston police officer contacted Turley about an ad the 30-year-old placed on Craiglist in 2015 titled “Play with Daddie’s [sic] Little Girl.”
Over a lengthy e-mail correspondence, which according to prosecutors amounted to almost 70 messages, Turley told the undercover police officer that a two-hour session with the girl, who was described as being “younger than 10” would cost $1,000.
In the e-mails, Turley also claimed he would give the child “sleeping meds” during the encounter, according to the statement.
Prosecutor Ann Johnson told WWLP that when officers arrived at the mother’s house where Turley’s daughter lived and discovered “a 4-year-old child who appears to be under the influence, also appeared to be unclothed under the blanket.”
The undercover arrested Turley on the scene, after two years in custody he was sentenced to 30 years in prison on each charge and is required to serve a minimum of 45 years before he is eligible for parole.
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019