FULANI HERDSMEN ATTACK – A yet to be determined number of traders have been killed after suspected herdsmen attacked them while travelling in Guma Local Government Area of Benue State yesterday March 13th.
According to Sahara Reporters, the victims were returning from the popular Yelewata market when they were attacked by the herdsmen, suspected to be involved in cattle rustling.
President Buhari on Monday, March 12th, paid a sympathy visit to the state following the January 1st massacre that leftover 70 persons dead.
- Bayelsa Assembly: PDP wins additional seat March 24, 2019
- PDP forms majority in Adamawa Assembly March 24, 2019
- Samuel Ortom of PDP declared winner of Benue governorship election March 24, 2019
- Bala Mohammed of PDP wins Bauchi supplementary poll March 24, 2019
- Sokoto guber: INEC announces Tambuwal of PDP winner of governorship election March 24, 2019