Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates were thrilled on Thursday when Biggie surprised them with a visit to the house by Nollywood Actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington.
The actress is the third celebrity to visit the housemates of ‘Double Wahala edition’
Adesua engaged in a question and answer game with the housemates.
During the game, the housemates disclosed what they like and what they cannot do without in their daily lives.
This is how housemates reacted:
Tobi : I cannot do without Money, I hate fake people
Khloe: I love talking, I hate pretence.
Miracle: I love good music, hate pretence.
Bambam:I love music and film making, I hate dishonesty.
Rico:I hate people that bully others.
Nina: I love my phone, cannot do without it.
Teddy A: I don’t like lazy people, I like anything musical.
Cee-c: I cannot do without lashes, my originality makes me tick
Lolu: I don’t like people without good sense of humour, I love to work.
Alex: I don’t like dirt, I like everything fun
Adesua in response said she hated unfair treatment of people and loved anything related to art.
According to her, she cannot do without acting and singing.
Earlier today, Tobi doubted Cee-c claim of being a virgin during his discussion with Miracle and Rico in garden.
- DCLM Daily Manna 24 March 2019- Pyrrhic Or Permanent Victory? March 23, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 24 March 2019 – The Endless Love of God March 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 24 March 2019 – Obey Today March 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 March 2019 – Singing in the Spirit March 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 March 2019 – The Word Prospers March 23, 2019