Kenneth Copeland 1 April 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: Let Your Life Shout
Key Verse: The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. – Psalm 14:1
Message: Most of us would never dream this verse could apply to us. After all, we’re believers! We’d never say that there is no God.
But maybe we should think again. It’s true that with our mouths we would never say something like that…but don’t we sometimes say it with our actions?
We say it by sinning just a little here and there and thinking it won’t matter. We’ll go to an immoral movie or have a gossip session about the pastor, ignoring God’s command to the contrary.(Kenneth Copeland 1 April 2018 Daily Devotional)
With our actions, we’re saying, “There is no God.”
Psalm 14:1 connects that kind of thing to corruption. Whether you realize it or not, the more you act that way, the more corrupt you’re going to become.
Don’t make the foolish mistake of publicly proclaiming Jesus as your Lord, and then privately denying Him one little action at a time. Use wisdom in everything you do so that both your heart and your life shout loudly, “My God reigns!”
Scripture Reading: Psalm 14:1-7, 15:1-5
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, the leader of the Kenneth Copeland Ministries (www.KCM.org) that specializes in teaching principles of bible faith – prayer, healing, salvation and other biblical topics.
Hope you are blessed!
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019