According to the Siberian Times, Russian police launched an investigation after a mysterious bag of 54 severed human hands was discovered at a popular fishing place near the Siberian city of Khabarovsk.
A single hand was spotted first, and then the bag containing the remains was found on an island in the Amur River, about 20 miles from the Chinese border.
It is unclear why the hands were chopped off and police do not know who the hands belonged to. At least one hand has fingerprints that authorities are checking, according to the Siberian Times.
Local media reported that medical bandages and hospital-style plastic shoe covers were found next to the remains.
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019