Victor Moses scored a controversial winner as Nigeria defeated Poland 1-0 in an international friendly played on Friday at the Municipal Stadium in Wroclaw.
The Chelsea star appeared to dive inside the area to win a penalty in the 61st minute.
Referee Michael Oliver pointed to the spot and Moses dusted himself to send the goalkeeper the wrong way.
The goal came against the run of play, as the Poles were completely dominated from the first half and even had a perfectly good goal ruled out, even though the ball crossed the line.
Deportivo La Coruna’s Francis Uzoho also had to make a couple of saves from Robert Lewandowski, although he endured several nervy moments.
Gernot Rohr’s men will now play Serbia in their second friendly of this international window in four days time.
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019