UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE – Real Madrid and Liverpool have emerged as the first two quarter-finalists in this season’s Champions League.
The holders defeated Paris Saint-Germain 2-1 on Tuesday night, to book their place in the last eight of the competition.
Cristiano Ronaldo opened the scoring in the second half before Javier Pastore’s header bounced off two Real defenders to make it 1-1.
The winner came via Casemiro’s deflected effort, ensuring Zinedine Zidane’s men progressed on a 5-2 aggregate.a
In the other game of the day, Liverpool drew 0-0 with FC Porto at Anfield.
Liverpool won the first leg 5-0 in Portugal.
- Reality star Erica Mena’s ex-boyfriend Cliff Dixon shot & killed in Atlanta March 21, 2019
- Latasha Ngwube shares video from a ‘waxing’ session of her private part March 21, 2019
- Porsha Williams flaunts her baby bump in stunning bikini photos March 21, 2019
- Singer Amara La Negra shows off her backside in snakeskin bodysuit (Photos) March 21, 2019
- Doctor sedates, rapes, married patient in Sokoto March 21, 2019