Nigerian pop star Davido kicked off the first leg of his 2018 ’30 Billion World Tour’ with a performance at the Amahoro Stadium in Kigali, Rwanda.
The major talking point form the event however was how he fell down just as he was about mounting the stage to perform.
He however picked himself up and delivered an amazing performance to the sold out crowd.
Watch the full video of Davido fall below:
- 25th March 2019 Open Heaven – Sinner Turned Saint March 24, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Rhapsody of Realities Devotional March 24, 2019
- APC rejects Sokoto Governorship election results March 24, 2019
- Teen girl who raped her friend’s 4-year-old brother reveals why she did it March 24, 2019
- Emmanuel Amuneke makes history as Tanzania return to Afcon stage after 39-year wait March 24, 2019