Barcelona are considering a £60million summer move for Manchester United forward Anthony Martial.
Martial has reportedly reached a contract stalemate with United, amid concerns over his playing time under manager Jose Mourinho.
The Frenchman’s current deal expires in the summer of 2019, but the club retain the option of a one-year extension.
Since Alexis Sanchez joined the club in January, Martial has not scored and has started only four games and is believed to be unhappy at Old Trafford.
The player is furious that he was asked to operate on the right wing, rather than his preferred left side to accommodate Sanchez.
Barcelona considered a bid for Martial last summer before they moved for Ousmane Dembele, but they may now return for the United man in the coming window.
- DCLM Daily Manna 24 March 2019- Pyrrhic Or Permanent Victory? March 23, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 24 March 2019 – The Endless Love of God March 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 24 March 2019 – Obey Today March 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 March 2019 – Singing in the Spirit March 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 March 2019 – The Word Prospers March 23, 2019