Billy Graham 20 April 2018 Daily Devotion
Topic: Our Basic Need
Key Verse: . . . he hath set his love upon me . . . – Psalm 91:14
MESSAGE: Billy Graham 20 April 2018 Daily Devotion
A basic need of mankind is affection. Those who “abide in Him” are objects of God’s affection and love. You cannot say that you are friendless when Christ has said, “Henceforth I call you not servants . . . but I have called you friends” (John 15:15). To you who lament the fact that you have been bereft of affection and love in this life, I happily commend Christ. He loved you enough to lay down His life for you. Not only that, but by His atonement upon the cross, He purchased the favor of God in your behalf, and now through Him you may be the recipient of the grace and love of God without measure.
Prayer for the day: Billy Graham 20 April 2018 Daily Devotion
Thank You for Your love, Father, that no matter where I am—in whatever situation—You are there, loving me.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Billy Graham
- Reality star Erica Mena’s ex-boyfriend Cliff Dixon shot & killed in Atlanta March 21, 2019
- Latasha Ngwube shares video from a ‘waxing’ session of her private part March 21, 2019
- Porsha Williams flaunts her baby bump in stunning bikini photos March 21, 2019
- Singer Amara La Negra shows off her backside in snakeskin bodysuit (Photos) March 21, 2019
- Doctor sedates, rapes, married patient in Sokoto March 21, 2019