EPL – Chelsea owner, Roman Abramovich, is considering Napoli manager, Maurizio Sarri, as Antonio Conte’s replacement.
Conte looks certain to leave Stamford Bridge at the end of this season, after just two years in charge.
Sarri, an Italian like Conte, has emerged as a serious contender after inspiring hometown club Napoli, to threaten the dominance of perennial Italian champions Juventus.
The 59-year-old is understood to have a £7million release clause, valid until May 31, in his contract.
Talks over a new deal have stalled, with Sarri not ready to make any decisions until his team play leaders Juventus in a title decider next weekend.
Napoli sit second in Serie A, four points behind with just two defeats in their last 12 games.
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019