Pastor kills his lover, cuts off her head and hands and buries her remains inside his church in Ogun State
CRIME – The Ogun police command has arrested a pastor who allegedly killed his female lover and buried her body inside his church. The brother of the deceased, 35-year-old Raliat Sanni, Adebola Saheed, had gone to the police to lodge a complaint after she left the house on March 21st and did not return.
After much investigation by the police, it was discovered that her last contact was with the pastor.
Parading the suspect at the scene of the crime yesterday, the state commissioner of police Ahmed Iliyasu, said the command had received a report of a missing person at the divisional headquarters in Ewekoro.
“The so-called pastor was promptly arrested and thoroughly interrogated. In the course of interrogation, the pastor confessed to killing the victim and burying her inside his church after removing her head and two hands for reasons only known to him and God. This is the height of wickedness that can be meted out to a fellow human being. It will interest you to know that the victim was a secret lover to the pastor who eventually hacked her to death,” he said.
Speaking to newsmen, the pastor denied killing the victim, saying it was his accomplice who was a cult member that killed her and later cut off her head and two hands.
The police say the suspects will be arraigned in court soon.
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The Blessing A Limit Breaker February 17, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional – Miracles Are Of God February 16, 2019
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now! February 16, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 17 February 2019 – Atmosphere of Encouragement February 16, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 17 February 2019 – Our Eternal Home February 16, 2019