EPL – Manchester City have won the 2017/2018 Premier League title.
Pep Guardiola’s men beat Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 on Saturday, to re-open a 16-point gap between themselves and rivals Manchester United.
However, United were shocked 1-0 by bottom club West Brom at Old Trafford, to hand the title to their neighbours.
Jay Rodriguez was the unlikely man to send the seal the championship for City, with his 74th-minute goal.
The result leaves second-placed United just one point above Liverpool, although Jose Mourinho’s side do have a game in hand.
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019