Manchester United have qualified for the final of this year’s FA Cup.
The Red Devils fought back from an early onslaught and a goal down to beat Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 at Wembley on Saturday.
United came into the match, knowing full well that the FA Cup represents that last chance of winning silverware, after they were dumped out of Europe by Sevilla.
But it was Spurs who took the lead through Dele Alli, who swept home Christian Eriksen’s cross from the right.
However, they failed to covert the numerous chances they had in the first half, before Jose Mourinho’s men levelled through Alexis Sanchez’s header.
Ander Herrera netted the winner in the second half, drilling the ball past Michel Vorm.
United will now play either Chelsea or Southampton in the final.
- Enugu Govt bans indiscriminate erection of bumps on roads April 19, 2019
- Mehek 19 April 2019 Update – Zee World Series April 19, 2019
- Fayose’s Easter message to Nigerians April 19, 2019
- Black snakes chase President out of office April 19, 2019
- Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet April 19, 2019