FOOTBALL- Wolverhampton Wanderers secured the Championship title with a 4-0 victory over relegation-threatened Bolton Wanderers at the Macron Stadium on Saturday.
Barry Douglas, Benik Afobe, Conor Coady and Diogo Jota scored for Wolves, as they clinched the title with two fixtures left.
Wolves, already promoted to the Premier League , are on 98 points with games against Sheffield Wednesday and Sunderland still to come.
Sunderland’s second consecutive relegation was confirmed, following a 2-1 defeat to fellow strugglers, Burton Albion at the Stadium of Light.
Darren Bent returned to haunt his former team, equalizing after Paddy McNair opened scoring, before Liam Boyce headed in a late winner to leave Burton two points from safety.
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The Blessing A Limit Breaker February 17, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional – Miracles Are Of God February 16, 2019
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now! February 16, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 17 February 2019 – Atmosphere of Encouragement February 16, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 17 February 2019 – Our Eternal Home February 16, 2019