The Lagos State Police Command in a statement signed by its PRO, SP Chike Oti says it has decided to charge Peter Nielson, the Danish man alleged to have murdered his wife Zainab Nielson ‘Alizee’ and daughter, Petral Nielson to court for two counts charge of murder.
According to the statement, the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State has directed that the case be charged to court based on the findings of the Crime scene detectives sent to the apartment of the Nielsons after the alleged murder was committed, the preliminary autopsy report and the result of DNA analysis carried out by forensic experts.
He would be taken to the Yaba Magistrate Court today 11th April, 2018, where the case would be mentioned and his trial for the offence of murder begins.
Meanwhile, a duplicate copy of the murder casefile has been sent to the Directorate of Public Prosecutions (DPP), for legal advice.
- Groups list what Ihedioha must do to Gov. Okorocha March 25, 2019
- Nina fires shot on Instagram after Alex and Tobi sex scandal March 25, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 25 March 2019 – The Spirit of Fika March 25, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 25th March 2019 – A Balanced Diet March 25, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Seeds of Destiny – Discerning the Voice of God March 25, 2019