Joyce Meyer’s Daily Devotional 10 April 2018
Topic: Let Your Light Shine
Key Verse: You are the light of [Christ to] the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. – Matthew 5:14
Message: As believers in Christ, we can be bubbling over with life. We can be vibrant, alive, active, energized, peaceful, and joy-filled.
It is our approach to God that determines our attitude and countenance. When we approach God with boldness, thankful for His grace and confident that He loves us and He is for us, we can’t help but be full of life. However, a legalistic, religious approach to God steals life. It does not nourish it. Remember, Paul said, “The Law kills, but the Spirit makes alive” (2 Corinthians 3:6 AMPC). When we follow the Spirit, we feel alive.
Joyce Meyer’s Daily Devotional 10 April 2018 – Let Your Light Shine
Each of us should ask ourselves the question, Would people want what I have by watching my life and looking at my countenance? Is my life reflecting a thankful, expectant heart, excited about what God is going to do each new day?
We are to be the light of the world. Make sure your light is shining brightly today.
Prayer Starter: Father, thank You for Your unconditional love. Help me to receive Your love and see myself the way You see me. Please allow Your love to flow to me and through me to other people. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written written by Joyce Meyer
- DCLM Daily Manna 24 March 2019- Pyrrhic Or Permanent Victory? March 23, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 24 March 2019 – The Endless Love of God March 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 24 March 2019 – Obey Today March 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 March 2019 – Singing in the Spirit March 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 March 2019 – The Word Prospers March 23, 2019