Kenneth Copeland 10 April 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: Feed on the Word!
Key Verse: Attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes. – Proverbs 4:20-21
Message: Once you’ve made the Word of God final authority in your life, your first step to victory over the attacks of the enemy is to go to the Word and lay hold of God’s promises concerning your situation.
Notice I said, “Go to the Word.” It’s good to have the Word committed to memory. But don’t let that substitute for getting the Word before your eyes on a daily basis.
Kenneth Copeland 10 April 2018 Devotional: Feed on the Word!
Think about it this way. It never did a hungry person any good to think about what a potato tastes like. Not even if he could remember it perfectly. The same thing is true with the Word of God. It’s important to keep it in memory, but it’s also necessary to go directly to it and feed your spirit with it. There is power in keeping the Word in front of your eyes and going into your ears. That’s how it gets in your heart, so you can live by it.
So don’t just think about the Word today, read it. Go to the promises that cover your situation. Feed on those promises and grow strong! (Kenneth Copeland 10 April 2018)
Scripture Reading: Deuteronomy 6:1-9
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, the leader of the Kenneth Copeland Ministries (www.KCM.org) that specializes in teaching principles of bible faith – prayer, healing, salvation and other biblical topics.
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019