An 88-year-old man identified as Pa Obed-Kalio, has died just a day after graduating from Salvation Ministries Bible school in Rivers state.
Facebook user, Oraye St. Franklin, who shared the story online, said the deceased had put a call across to all his children to check on them before he passed on.
Oraye says the man will be buried on Saturday, May 12th at Kalio Ama in Okrika, Rivers state at a spot where he had chosen before he died.
”It’s not every day you find a man prepare himself for the glorious life hereafter. A day after these photos were taken on the day of his graduation from Bible School, he checked out quietly without hassling anyone at age 88. He knew his time had come but he wasn’t going to leave without checking up on his children. So he put calls through. Who really does that? lol
“Hello people, I hope y’all are good? Nothing much just checking up on you.”
How could we have known it was the last we would be hearing from him?
He’d be laid to rest on Saturday, the 12th of May, 2018 at Kalio Ama in Okrika, at the exact spot he chose by himself. You think this is made up right? Well, you’d hear from others too.
Good bye Daddy, GrandPa, Great GrandPa.
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019