Pippa Middleton is expecting her first child, it was reported last night The Duchess of Cambridge’s younger sister, 34, and financier husband James Matthews, 42, are said to be ‘thrilled’ as are Kate and William.
They told close family and friends last week after her 12-week scan. Sources said Kate ‘could not be more delighted’ at the news her younger sister is expecting.
The Duchess, only weeks away from giving birth to her third child, was the first person after Pippa’s husband James Matthews to hear the good news.
Buckingham Palace declined to comment on news that the Duchess of Cambridge’s sister is pregnant.
A friend said: “When Pippa found out she was pregnant, she was obviously overjoyed.
Pippa and James broke the happy news to their inner circle after a 12-week scan.
- Dunamis Live Service 17 February 2019 at Glory Dome February 17, 2019
- Winners’ Chapel 17 February 2019 Live Service Broadcast February 17, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The Blessing A Limit Breaker February 17, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional – Miracles Are Of God February 16, 2019
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now! February 16, 2019