This was disclosed by the State Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Adeniji Kazeem.
Kazeem stated this during the 2018 Ministerial Press Briefing of the Ministry of Justice, to mark Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode’s third anniversary. Just In: Rev King may escape death by hanging
“The truth of the matter is that the case of Rev King, as high profile as it could be, it is just one of the other cases of people that are on death row. The case of the clergy would be considered like others that had been convicted by the court.
“If and at any point in time, it gets to the stage where the sentence which was imposed by the court is to be carried out, it will be carried out. Just In: Rev King may escape death by hanging
“If he is worthy of clemency, that will be given to him. But we haven’t gotten to that stage now. So he could continue to cool his heels in prison,” he said. Dailypost
- Breaking: Many declared missing as herdsmen strike in Benue February 22, 2019
- Lagos high court orders Jay-Jay Okocha arrest February 22, 2019
- Blac Chyna blasts Soulja Boy, calls him a clout chaser February 22, 2019
- Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche releases new single ‘Oh Prince of Peace’ [DOWNLOAD] February 22, 2019
- Senior chief pilot filmed sleeping at controls of plane (video) February 22, 2019