‘Taxi driver’, 57, collapses and ‘dies of a heart attack after assault’ in car park at Manchester Airport
A man believed to be a taxi driver has died following an attack in a car park at Manchester Airport.
The victim, 57, was taken to hospital where he later died. A police cordon has been put in place around the scene.
Greater Manchester Police confirmed they have launched an investigation and are appealing for any witnesses to come forward.
‘A 57-year-old man was taken to hospital where he sadly died. A police cordon is in place and enquiries are ongoing.
‘A man, aged in his 50s, had collapsed.’
Greater Manchester Police confirmed no arrests had been made and that enquiries were ongoing.
- Bayelsa Assembly: PDP wins additional seat March 24, 2019
- PDP forms majority in Adamawa Assembly March 24, 2019
- Samuel Ortom of PDP declared winner of Benue governorship election March 24, 2019
- Bala Mohammed of PDP wins Bauchi supplementary poll March 24, 2019
- Sokoto guber: INEC announces Tambuwal of PDP winner of governorship election March 24, 2019