The Benue state government has declared Tuesday 22nd May, 2018 as work free day to honour the departed souls of two Catholic priests and 17 congregants that lost their lives in Mbalom, Gwer Local Government Area of the State.
Recall that Fulani herdsmen last month, attacked Saint Ignatius Quasi Parish Ukpor-Mbalom community in the LGA, killing two priests and 17 worshippers.
The attack happened when an early morning mass was in progress. The attackers also burnt nearly 50 houses during the attack.
- DCLM Daily Manna 24 March 2019- Pyrrhic Or Permanent Victory? March 23, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 24 March 2019 – The Endless Love of God March 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 24 March 2019 – Obey Today March 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 March 2019 – Singing in the Spirit March 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 March 2019 – The Word Prospers March 23, 2019