Billy Graham 15 May 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: Love Despite Ourselves
Key Verse: . . . all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags . . . (Isaiah 64:6)
Message: The Bible teaches that all our righteousness—falling short of the divine standard as it does—is as filthy rags in the sight of God. There is absolutely no possibility of our manufacturing a righteousness, holiness, or goodness that will satisfy God. Even the best of us is impure to God. I remember one day when my wife was doing the washing. The clothes looked white and clean in the house, but when she hung them on the line they appeared soiled and dirty, in contrast to the fresh-fallen snow.
Billy Graham 15 May 2018 Daily Devotional – Love Despite Ourselves
Our own lives may seem at times to be morally good and decent; but in comparison to the holiness and the purity of God, we are defiled and filthy. In spite of our sins and moral uncleanness, God loves us. He decided to provide a righteousness for us. That is the reason that He gave His Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross.
Prayer for the day: Billy Graham 15 May 2018 Daily Devotional
My life is like a gray pall beside the whiteness of Your purity, Lord Jesus. Cleanse me this day.
This Daily Devotional Message was written by Billy Graham!
- DCLM Daily Manna 24 March 2019- Pyrrhic Or Permanent Victory? March 23, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 24 March 2019 – The Endless Love of God March 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 24 March 2019 – Obey Today March 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 March 2019 – Singing in the Spirit March 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 March 2019 – The Word Prospers March 23, 2019