The Sudanese authorities have announced the arrest of a woman accused of killing an Immigration Attaché at the Nigerian embassy in Khartoum.
Habibu Almu, Assistant Comptroller of Immigration, was found stabbed to death at his home in the Sudanese capital city of Khartoum on Thursday last week.
In a very short statement, the official news agency SUNA said the Sudanese police “arrested the offender, a foreign woman who committed the crime”.
It further said she confessed to the murder of the diplomat and that she also stole his possessions.
The Sudanese authorities didn’t disclose the circumstances of the crime or the nationality of the killer.
- Reality star Erica Mena’s ex-boyfriend Cliff Dixon shot & killed in Atlanta March 21, 2019
- Latasha Ngwube shares video from a ‘waxing’ session of her private part March 21, 2019
- Porsha Williams flaunts her baby bump in stunning bikini photos March 21, 2019
- Singer Amara La Negra shows off her backside in snakeskin bodysuit (Photos) March 21, 2019
- Doctor sedates, rapes, married patient in Sokoto March 21, 2019