The Sudanese authorities have announced the arrest of a woman accused of killing an Immigration Attaché at the Nigerian embassy in Khartoum.
Habibu Almu, Assistant Comptroller of Immigration, was found stabbed to death at his home in the Sudanese capital city of Khartoum on Thursday last week.
In a very short statement, the official news agency SUNA said the Sudanese police “arrested the offender, a foreign woman who committed the crime”.
It further said she confessed to the murder of the diplomat and that she also stole his possessions.
The Sudanese authorities didn’t disclose the circumstances of the crime or the nationality of the killer.
Harrysong hospitalized after food poisoning in Ghana
Nigerian singer, Harrysong has been hospitalized after food poisoning in Ghana. Harrysong who is currently in Ghana has been hospitalized...
Zodwa Wabantu says her fiancee will take her surname after marriage
Popular South African pantless dancer, Zodwa Wabantu has revealed that her fiance, Ntobeko Linda will bear her surname after they...
Censor Board set up panels to analyse Bobrisky’s new movie and may ban it
The National Film and Video Censors Board has set up three panels to analyse a new movie starring popular Nigerian...
Game of Thrones finale draws staggering 19.3 million viewers
The finale of “Game of Thrones” drew a staggering 19.3 million viewers in the US Sunday evening, cementing the fantasy...
- Group urges Buhari re-appoint Lai Mohammmed May 26, 2019
- FG’s N500bn SIP has failed in the North, says Aisha Buhari May 26, 2019
- Gov. Okorocha in trouble as Court orders INEC not to issue certificate of returns May 26, 2019
- My Golden Home 27 May – 2 June 2019 Teasers – Zee World May 26, 2019
- Twist of Fate 31 May 2019 Update – Zee World May 26, 2019