Lilian Esoro and Ubi Franklin’s troubled marriage is finally heading for an official divorce.
Today, a formal divorce hearing held at the Ikeja High court where Ubi Franklin was present with his lawyers. LIB however gathers that Lilian was absent in court.Lilian Esoro and Ubi Franklin got married in November 2015 in a star-studded wedding. They later welcomed their son, Jayden in 2016 and shortly after, news of their troubled marriage hit social media.
They’ve tried to keep up appearances over the past 18-months but now they are officially getting a divorce.
- Women take to the streets to protest the renewed political violence in Kogi February 16, 2019
- Buhari departs Katsina, arrives Abuja following election postponement (photos) February 16, 2019
- Breaking: Boko Haram attacks Maiduguri mosque, kills 11 February 16, 2019
- Actress Regina Daniels displays cleavage in braless photos February 16, 2019
- Regina Daniels shows off her new whip, a Mercedes-Benz ML350 (Photos) February 16, 2019