Mohamed Salah has scooped up yet another award after his fabulous first season with Liverpool as the Egypt star was named the Premier League’s Player of the Year.
Mohamed Salah secured the Premier League Golden Boot for 2017-18 after finishing the season with 32 goals from his 36 appearances.
The Liverpool No.11 bagged the opener in the 4-0 win over Brighton and Hove Albion at Anfield to help Jürgen Klopp’s side claim fourth place in the division and Champions League qualification for next term.
The Egyptian, who has scored 44 times in all competitions during his debut Reds season, had already been named the Premier League Player of the Season earlier in the day.
- Reality star Erica Mena’s ex-boyfriend Cliff Dixon shot & killed in Atlanta March 21, 2019
- Latasha Ngwube shares video from a ‘waxing’ session of her private part March 21, 2019
- Porsha Williams flaunts her baby bump in stunning bikini photos March 21, 2019
- Singer Amara La Negra shows off her backside in snakeskin bodysuit (Photos) March 21, 2019
- Doctor sedates, rapes, married patient in Sokoto March 21, 2019