Arsenal has signed a new deal with Jay-Z’s TIDAL in a partnership worth around £1 million pounds (N360 million) a year.
The collaboration includes features from up and coming artistes and a pre-installed playlist put together by Arsenal players Hector Bellerin, Danny Welbeck and Reiss Nelson.
A part of the agreement is that Arsenal paid members will have access to TIDAL music platform.
“Football and music are great passions of so many of our global supporters. This partnership combines these two passions in a unique way and will give our members access to some fantastic benefits. It is also a celebration of our shared belief in young talent, and will create opportunities to bring together our players with Tidal’s rising artistes”, Arsenal chief commercial officer Vinai Venkatesham said.
Tidal’s Lior Tibon added: “Football and music are two of the most universal languages around the world and we’re thrilled to spotlight promising young talent in both of those areas. “This initiative is so synergistic with our shared belief in young talent we’re looking forward to sharing an elevated music experience to Arsenal and its members.”
- Rhapsody of Realities 22 February 2019 – Endless Prosperity February 21, 2019
- Open Heaven 22 February 2019 – The Blessedness of being Forgiven February 21, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 22 February 2019 – Futility Of Worldly Wisdom February 21, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 22 February 2019 Devotional – He Holds Our Hand February 21, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 22 February 2019 – The Enemy Deceives Us Scripture February 21, 2019