Billy Graham 14th June 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: Who Is He?
Key Verse: . . . for they have rejected the word of the Lord . . . (Jeremiah 8:9 (TLB)
Message: The Apostle Paul once asked, “Who art thou, Lord?” That is a question each of us has to face. If Jesus claimed to be the Son of God, knowing He was not, then He was a deceiver, the greatest liar the world has ever known. If He thought He was God and didn’t know the difference, then He was a mental case. But if He was who He claimed to be, then He is rightfully the Lord of our lives. What keeps us from acknowledging this Christ, if He is what the Bible tells us He is?
Billy Graham 14th June 2018 Daily Devotional – Who Is He?
Each of us has to face the question that Pilate asked, “What shall I do then with Jesus which is called the Christ?” Pilate washed his hands and said he would have nothing to do with Jesus, but God does not let us off that way. We must say “yes” or “no.” We can make fun of Jesus, we can reject Him, we can neglect Him—or we can receive Him.
Prayer for the day:Billy Graham 14th June 2018
Lord Jesus, with so many still rejecting You, take away everything within me that would stop another receiving You as Savior and Lord.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Billy Graham
- Rhapsody of Realities 22 February 2019 – Endless Prosperity February 21, 2019
- Open Heaven 22 February 2019 – The Blessedness of being Forgiven February 21, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 22 February 2019 – Futility Of Worldly Wisdom February 21, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 22 February 2019 Devotional – He Holds Our Hand February 21, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 22 February 2019 – The Enemy Deceives Us Scripture February 21, 2019