Nigerian music legend, Ras Kimono died today June 10th at the age of 60.
Ras Kimono was said to have concluded plans to travel to the United States last night, and he complained of feeling funny. He was rushed to a hospital in Ikeja, where he was later taken to Lagoon Hospital on the Island where he died.
Ras Kimono is a Nigerian reggae artist whose debut album Under Pressure, led by the single “Rum-Bar Stylée”, was a big hit in the Nigerian music scene in 1989.
Harrysong hospitalized after food poisoning in Ghana
Nigerian singer, Harrysong has been hospitalized after food poisoning in Ghana. Harrysong who is currently in Ghana has been hospitalized...
Zodwa Wabantu says her fiancee will take her surname after marriage
Popular South African pantless dancer, Zodwa Wabantu has revealed that her fiance, Ntobeko Linda will bear her surname after they...
Censor Board set up panels to analyse Bobrisky’s new movie and may ban it
The National Film and Video Censors Board has set up three panels to analyse a new movie starring popular Nigerian...
Game of Thrones finale draws staggering 19.3 million viewers
The finale of “Game of Thrones” drew a staggering 19.3 million viewers in the US Sunday evening, cementing the fantasy...
- Group urges Buhari re-appoint Lai Mohammmed May 26, 2019
- FG’s N500bn SIP has failed in the North, says Aisha Buhari May 26, 2019
- Gov. Okorocha in trouble as Court orders INEC not to issue certificate of returns May 26, 2019
- My Golden Home 27 May – 2 June 2019 Teasers – Zee World May 26, 2019
- Twist of Fate 31 May 2019 Update – Zee World May 26, 2019