The Department of State Services (DSS) has recalled half of its operatives assigned to Senate President Bukola Saraki and Yakubu Dogara.
According to a report by TheCable, this is coming ahead of Monday’s talks between Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo and the nPDP team to be led by Dogara. Saraki is also a member of nPDP, the faction that broke away from the PDP in 2013 to team up with APC for the 2015 elections.
The security operatives attached to the two presiding officers of the national assembly were directed to report to the DSS headquarters “with immediate effect” and no reason was given for the withdrawal, although it is believed to have been at the instance of the presidency
Regina Daniels showcases her new Mercedes Brabus on Instagram
Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels is now a new owner of a Mercedes Brabus and she has showed it off...
Ghanaian Actor Prince David Osei attacks Gays And Lesbians
Actor Prince David Osei, took to social media to call out gays and lesbians over what he regarded as an...
Stunning photos of Jordyn Woods from her hotel room in Nigeria
American model, Jordyn Woods, who is currently in Nigeria took to her Instagram page to share these stunning photos of...
I am struggling vocally, says Waje
One of Nigeria’s leading female songstress, Waje, has revealed that she is struggling vocally at the moment. In a candid...
- Selena Gomez flaunts cleavage in stunning Dior black dress April 26, 2019
- Nwodo under fire over attack on Buhari April 26, 2019
- Lagos supplementary election holds Saturday April 26, 2019
- Disturbing Tyreek Hill audio leads to calls for his NFL banishment April 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 April 2019 – No One Can Take Your Seat April 26, 2019