Kate Wright and Rio Ferdinand have been spotted soaking up the sun in Mykonos as they relax in their swimwear.
Former Towie star Kate, 36, donned an eye-catching orange two-piece swimsuit as she joined her beau on the hotel balcony.
She kept her blonde locks scraped back in a casual bun for the chilled tanning session.
The footballer opted for red swim shorts as he showed off his chiselled torso. Rio kept a stern face while Kate grinned ear-to-ear as the couple enjoyed some rare downtime.
But, while he is sure he’s set to make the commitment, the couple are yet to set a date for their wedding.
The sportsman revealed: “We do talk about it. But I’m not going to sit here and give you a date.”
Rio was previously married to fitness trainer Rebecca Ellison who he met while playing at West Ham in the 1990s.
He scooped the award for Best Single Documentary for Rio Ferdinand: Being Mum and Dad which explored the impact that his late wife’s death had on his young children.
- Women take to the streets to protest the renewed political violence in Kogi February 16, 2019
- Buhari departs Katsina, arrives Abuja following election postponement (photos) February 16, 2019
- Breaking: Boko Haram attacks Maiduguri mosque, kills 11 February 16, 2019
- Actress Regina Daniels displays cleavage in braless photos February 16, 2019
- Regina Daniels shows off her new whip, a Mercedes-Benz ML350 (Photos) February 16, 2019