A popular young man mistakenly stabbed himself in his chest after wrongfully believing he was wearing a stab proof vest, an inquest heard.
Jordan Easton died on August 23rd last year, just five days after his 22nd birthday. He was in his friend’s kitchen when he turned the knife on himself.
An inquest heard at Teeside Coroner’s Court that Jordan had been out with friends when the tragedy occurred. After going to the house of one of his friend’s parents, Jordan told them he was wearing a “stab-proof vest.”
Teesside assistant coroner Karin Welsh said: “While in the kitchen, he took hold a knife to demonstrate it was stab-proof and sadly realised it wasn’t the case.”
Jordan was rushed to the University Hospital of North Tees, in Stockton, said the coroner, but “despite the best efforts of the medical professionals, they were unable to save him.”
I am struggling vocally, says Waje
One of Nigeria’s leading female songstress, Waje, has revealed that she is struggling vocally at the moment. In a candid...
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels has flaunted her engagement ring...
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner says criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the hit series led to her depression
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner has revealed that criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the HBO hit...
Actress Anita Joseph goes unclad in a bathtub
Curvy and well endowed actress, Anita Joseph displayed her body as she posed without a cloth on inside a bathtub...
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 20 April 2019 – Be Supernatural God’s Way April 20, 2019
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 20 April 2019 – No More Same Old Same Old April 20, 2019
- UK trial: Nnamdi Kanu’s brother hopeful of resolution April 20, 2019
- Warren calls for House to begin impeachment proceedings against Trump April 20, 2019
- Katie Price shows off her eye-popping curves in bikini in Mallorca April 20, 2019