The Royal Family have made their balcony appearance for 2018, in celebration of the Queen’s 92nd birthday and the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan also made her debut alongside the Duke of Sussex, Prince Harry.
The newlywed who were reportedly on honeymoon in Co. Mayo, Ireland, joined other royals including the Duke of Cambridge, Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge as they paid tribute to Her Majesty at the Trooping the Colour ceremony at Whitehall’s Horse Guard parade.
For the glamorous event, Meghan wore a stunning dress made by Carolina Herrera and a matching hat by Philip Treacy. While Prince Harry wore a military uniform to the ceremony.
Stunning photos of Jordyn Woods from her hotel room in Nigeria
American model, Jordyn Woods, who is currently in Nigeria took to her Instagram page to share these stunning photos of...
I am struggling vocally, says Waje
One of Nigeria’s leading female songstress, Waje, has revealed that she is struggling vocally at the moment. In a candid...
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels has flaunted her engagement ring...
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner says criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the hit series led to her depression
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner has revealed that criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the HBO hit...
- Transfer News: Arsenal sign Brazilian star April 23, 2019
- Senator Dino Melaye plans to jail Yahaya Bello, LGA Chairmen April 23, 2019
- Nigerian Govt reacts to killing of British Faye Mooney April 23, 2019
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 23 April 2019 – On-Purpose Thinking April 23, 2019
- I’m not sleeping on duty – President Buhari replies Bishop Mamza April 23, 2019