Chechen leader, Ramzan Kadyrov has announced that Liverpool’s Egypt forward Mohamed Salah is now an honorary citizen of the Russian republic.
Salah is at the World Cup in Russia with Egypt, whose training base is in the Chechen capital Grozny. The 26 year old has been pictured with Kadyrov, who was accused of using the player for political propaganda.
“Mohamed Salah is an honorary citizen of Chechnya! That’s right! At a gala dinner, which I gave in honour of the Egyptian team, I handed Mohamed Salah a copy of the decree and a badge. This is a deserved title” Kadyrov wrote on Friday.
Actress Funke Adesiyan becomes Aisha Buhari’s aide
Actress Funke Adesiyan has been appointed the Personal Assistant to the First Lady on Domestic and Social events alongside five...
Smoking weed doesn’t make you cool, says Naira Marley
Nigerian comtroversial rapper, Naira Marley has posted another controversial tweet again which has stirred up a serious debate on social...
Wendy Williams honored with Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Photos)
Wendy Williams has been honored with a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame. The talk show host received the 2,677th...
Actress Tonto Dikeh reveals the best part of her body
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has said her vagina is the most magical part of her body. The 34-year-old made this...
- Actress Funke Adesiyan becomes Aisha Buhari’s aide October 18, 2019
- Smoking weed doesn’t make you cool, says Naira Marley October 18, 2019
- Mehek 20 October 2019 Update on Zee World October 18, 2019
- Man Utd vs Liverpool: Woodward speaks on sacking Solskjaer October 18, 2019
- Sir Alex Ferguson accused of match fixing October 18, 2019