NOLLYWOOD – The former President of the Association of Movie Producers in Nigeria, Paul Obazele, has claimed that gay and lesbian movie producers have taken over Nollywood.
Obazele who spoke with the Punch said that he tried to curtail homosexual activities in the Nigerian movie industry when he was still the president.
He said, “I would not lie, we have gay producers and lesbians in the Nigerian entertainment industry and they are the people in control. Why are we hiding it?
“When I was president of the Association of Movie Producers, I was against them. Why are we pretending that it does not happen? The same way it happens in Nollywood is the same way it happens in the medical field and other fields.
“The truth be told , it happens across the board. If you mention the names of some producers, I would gladly tell you if they are gay or not ; they cannot do anything to me. If they bring a war to me, I would take it to their doorsteps. I do not give into gossips but I have got to a place in my life when some unsolicited piece of information come to me.
“They must tell me. I am an elder in this industry and that is why I said if you mention names, I would tell you if the person is gay or not. It does not elude us; it happens within our rank and file.
“But like I always say, sex is not the ultimate step to attaining success, it is hard work.”
- Reality star Erica Mena’s ex-boyfriend Cliff Dixon shot & killed in Atlanta March 21, 2019
- Latasha Ngwube shares video from a ‘waxing’ session of her private part March 21, 2019
- Porsha Williams flaunts her baby bump in stunning bikini photos March 21, 2019
- Singer Amara La Negra shows off her backside in snakeskin bodysuit (Photos) March 21, 2019
- Doctor sedates, rapes, married patient in Sokoto March 21, 2019