Controversial South African pastor, Lesego Daniel, is at it again, as he brought a live snake to church and used it to minister to his congregation during a church service. In photos, which have since gone viral, the prophet wrapped his pet snake around a cross made in the shape of a cobra head. He also placed the snake in the middle of the communion which was later distributed to members to eat and drink. Lesego’s members seemed to have no issues with the eerie reptile’s presence and partook in the communion allegedly blessed by the snake. Daniel had, in the past, made his members eat grass and drink petrol. Prophet Lesego Daniel is the founder of the Rabboni Centre Ministries in South Africa. See the photos below:
Blessing Okoro mocks Tacha, says she’s an orphan
It seems the fight between relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro and reality star Natacha Akide is not stopping anytime soon as...
Miss Myanmar comes out as a lesbian following her participation at the 2019 Miss Universe contestant
Miss Myanmar, Swe Zin Htet has come out as a gay woman following her competition at the 2019 Miss Universe....
Ghanaian celebrities blast Cardi B for shunning them (Video)
Some Ghanaian Celebrities have called out rapper Cardi B for allegedly shunning them after she arrived in the West African...
Show us how you’re able to afford your lifestyle – Yomi Black to Toke Makinwa
Nollywood filmmaker, Yomi Black has challenged OAP Toke Makinwa to come out to prove to the world how she is...
- Winners’ Chapel 13 December 2019 Covenant Hour of Prayer December 13, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 13 December 2019 – Overcoming The Confrontations of Life December 13, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 13 December 2019 – Help From God December 13, 2019
- Open Heaven 13 December 2019 – Live The Word December 13, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 13 December 2019 – Go Forth & Win December 13, 2019