Two Nigerian women were spotted in Stratford, London fighting each other on the street and in the process stripped themselves as the scuffle got intense.
The women who are reportedly fans of two Nigerian Facebook personalities, Tolulope Bashirat Adeoye aka Abike Jagaban (Omo Aye) and Tokunbo Aboderin (Omo Ewe) threw caution to the wind yesterday as they engaged in a free for all fight.
Police later showed up and intervened in the fight.
The video which was posted on Facebook has gone viral with a lot of people condemning their actions and blaming it on their upbringing in the downtown part of Lagos.
A user wrote:
The reality is that there are a lot of diasporans who grew up in Isale Eko. They are not going to metamorphosise into cultured human beings overnight just because they are in the UK.
In the days of our parents when everyone received missionary education, it was not like this. Back then, a diasporan was classy, cultured and polished. Men of my dad’s generation seldom appeared in public without a tie self.
I am not bothered about this as with a population of 180m, there are bound to be dregs among us. I do not think you find a lady who went to say FGGC Sagamu, Akure, Bakori or Benin or QC and then proceeded to Unilag, Ife, UI, UNN or Uniben behaving this way.
This is the reality of Nigeria. As Leon Trotsky once said: “Whenever the soul of a nation is stirred, the bottom most parts come to the top.”
Another woman wrote:
Brainless bunch.Sad and sick people. Did that one say she left her kids at home? So she is a mother? Please what is she reaching her children? I feel sorry for their families.
- Women take to the streets to protest the renewed political violence in Kogi February 16, 2019
- Buhari departs Katsina, arrives Abuja following election postponement (photos) February 16, 2019
- Breaking: Boko Haram attacks Maiduguri mosque, kills 11 February 16, 2019
- Actress Regina Daniels displays cleavage in braless photos February 16, 2019
- Regina Daniels shows off her new whip, a Mercedes-Benz ML350 (Photos) February 16, 2019