Talk Show host, Wendy Williams looked extremely startled during a Friday outing with her son Kevin, 17, in New York City.
The mother and son were pictured leaving the SiriusXM Studios, when the 53-year-old was photographed looking shocked.
The bizarre look is suspected to be from her battle with Graves disease, which squeezes the muscles behind the eyeballs and makes them twitch.
For the outing, the talk show host flaunted her ample cleavage in a peach-hued dress with a metallic beaded duster which she paired with ballet flats and carried a green handbag.
While her son, who was pictured walking hand-in-hand with her was dressed in a black shirt and denim jeans.
- Women take to the streets to protest the renewed political violence in Kogi February 16, 2019
- Buhari departs Katsina, arrives Abuja following election postponement (photos) February 16, 2019
- Breaking: Boko Haram attacks Maiduguri mosque, kills 11 February 16, 2019
- Actress Regina Daniels displays cleavage in braless photos February 16, 2019
- Regina Daniels shows off her new whip, a Mercedes-Benz ML350 (Photos) February 16, 2019