Chelsea football club have sacked Antonio Conte, 48, as their manager after reaching a £9million agreement to terminate his contract.
The Italian coach reportedly left his position at Chelsea on Thursday morning and said his goodbyes to the players and staff at the club’s Cobham training ground after two-years with the club.
According to reports, ex-Napoli manager Maurizio Sarri, 59, is to replace him at Stamford Bridge with former Chelsea icon Gianfranco Zola expected to be his No 2.
- Burna Boy and Stefflon Don in new loved up video February 17, 2019
- Pope defrocks Cardinal Theodore McCarrick over sex abuse allegations February 17, 2019
- BBNaija’s Khloe offers accommodation to stranded youth corpers around Lekki February 17, 2019
- Don’t vote for Buhari, he looks sick – Afia Schwarzenegger tells Nigerians February 17, 2019
- Man fights PHCN official with machete over light disconnection in Lagos (Watch Video) February 17, 2019