Former Arsenal and England midfielder, Jack Wilshere has made a sensational move back to his boyhood club after signing a three-year deal.
The 26-year-old midfielder made the emotional decision to leave Arsenal last month after he was told by new Gunners coach Unai Emery that he was no longer in the Club’s plan.
‘Many people know that I’ve had a special bond with this club growing up.
‘People will have seen the picture of me in a West Ham shirt and I’ve got good memories of my childhood supporting West Ham, watching them at Upton Park. It feels good and of course my family and a few of my friends are West Ham fans so everyone’s buzzing.’
- Women take to the streets to protest the renewed political violence in Kogi February 16, 2019
- Buhari departs Katsina, arrives Abuja following election postponement (photos) February 16, 2019
- Breaking: Boko Haram attacks Maiduguri mosque, kills 11 February 16, 2019
- Actress Regina Daniels displays cleavage in braless photos February 16, 2019
- Regina Daniels shows off her new whip, a Mercedes-Benz ML350 (Photos) February 16, 2019