A Broward County grand jury has indicted four men in the fatal shooting of rapper XXXTentacion, who was murdered at the age of 20 last month.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office annonced on Thursday that they have charged the four suspects with first-degree murder with a firearm and armed robbery with a firearm.
Two men have been arrested and currently in jail while two others are still at-large.
In a Broward County jail is Michael Boatwright, 22, of Fort Lauderdale, accused of being one of the armed suspects who confronted XXXTentacion. He was taken into custody on July 5 on unrelated drug charges and arrested on July 10 in the homicide case.
Also in the jail is Dedrick Devonshay Williams, 22, of Pompano Beach. Detectives arrested him two days after XXXTentacion was killed and believe he was the driver of the SUV.
At-large is a second suspected gunman, Trayvon Newsome, 20, of Fort Lauderdale, as well as Robert Allen, 22, of Fort Lauderdale.
XXXTentacion whose real name was Jahseh Onfroy was driving out of a Deerfield Beach motorcycle dealership when he was ambushed, robbed and shot to death last month.
- Breaking: Many declared missing as herdsmen strike in Benue February 22, 2019
- Lagos high court orders Jay-Jay Okocha arrest February 22, 2019
- Blac Chyna blasts Soulja Boy, calls him a clout chaser February 22, 2019
- Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche releases new single ‘Oh Prince of Peace’ [DOWNLOAD] February 22, 2019
- Senior chief pilot filmed sleeping at controls of plane (video) February 22, 2019