RCCG 21 Days Fasting and Prayer Points July 2018 Day 20 – July 20th 2018
PREAMBLE: Joel 2:23-25
“Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for He hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil. And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm,”
We bless the Lord for the blessings of the Songs of Victory and the grace to b e a partaker of the just concluded 50days fast. We are highly encouraged by the outcome of the testimonies.
The second phase of the fasting and prayer promises greater dimension of divine intervention. It is necessary due to the fact that the enemy of our soul is never tired. (I Peter 5:8). One of the promises of the Lord for us in Isaiah 60:20 is that the victory we have received this season shall be sustained in Jesus’ Name.
In our engagement in this spiritual warfare, this prayer guide is provided to lead you through the 21 days in the month of July. May the Lord revive us all in the midst of this year in RCCG world over in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
The following are some topical guidelines and prayer points that you will find helpful during this 21days of divine involvement. May you be victorious as you ASK in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
RCCG 21 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS JULY 2018 [SECOND LAP] DAY 20
DAY 20: PRAYER OF VICTORY OVER STAGNATION: TEXT: 2 SAM. 9:1-8, 13.
FROM YOUR LO-DEBAR TO THE KING’S TABLE.
- Thank God for creating you wonderfully and beautifully in His nature. Ps. 139:14.
- Father!!! From today onward, constantly; let there be a divinely inspired voice in my favour.
- Decree to your destiny: My waiting and wasting time is over. My gestation period is over. My season of reward has come in Jesus name. Num.14:28.
- Lo-debar means where useless people are dumped; say Father!! Relocate my destiny from the habitation of unfortunate people to the palace where I will fulfill my destiny in Jesus Name.
- Almighty Father! Please, show kindness to me and change my status for the better in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord! Whoever that is lording (ZIBA) over my inheritance, turn them suddenly to be the one serving me in Jesus Name.
- Holy Spirit! Wherever I have disqualified myself, calling myself a ‘dead dog”, I cancel such errors and I am restored to my expected position in Jesus name.
- Father!! Lift up my head from affliction and cause me to live at the palace of my destiny from today in Jesus name.
- From today onward, I connect my destiny with the King of kings. Come forth and show me mercy in Jesus name.
RCCG 21 Days Fasting and Prayer Points July 2018 Day 20
READ ALSO: Open Heaven 20th July 2018
Harrysong hospitalized after food poisoning in Ghana
Nigerian singer, Harrysong has been hospitalized after food poisoning in Ghana. Harrysong who is currently in Ghana has been hospitalized...
Zodwa Wabantu says her fiancee will take her surname after marriage
Popular South African pantless dancer, Zodwa Wabantu has revealed that her fiance, Ntobeko Linda will bear her surname after they...
Censor Board set up panels to analyse Bobrisky’s new movie and may ban it
The National Film and Video Censors Board has set up three panels to analyse a new movie starring popular Nigerian...
Game of Thrones finale draws staggering 19.3 million viewers
The finale of “Game of Thrones” drew a staggering 19.3 million viewers in the US Sunday evening, cementing the fantasy...
- Group urges Buhari re-appoint Lai Mohammmed May 26, 2019
- FG’s N500bn SIP has failed in the North, says Aisha Buhari May 26, 2019
- Gov. Okorocha in trouble as Court orders INEC not to issue certificate of returns May 26, 2019
- My Golden Home 27 May – 2 June 2019 Teasers – Zee World May 26, 2019
- Twist of Fate 31 May 2019 Update – Zee World May 26, 2019